Welcome to our website! We hope that you find it informative, and that it helps give you a flavour of some of the exciting opportunities Sambourne has to offer.
Our school can be described as a ‘village school in the heart of Warminster town’. We have a strong family feel at Sambourne, which means that children, parents and the staff team work together in a supportive and open atmosphere to the enjoyment and benefit of all. Our school is a place where children are nurtured and their talents are developed and celebrated. Our children are always expected to do their best and aim for excellence in everything they do.
At Sambourne we strive to promote the values of our Christian faith throughout our daily life and take pride in our Christian ethos. Our strong partnership with Christ Church and the community enhance the children’s knowledge and understanding of our faith. It is these values that we hope our children will take with them into their future lives.
Thank you for showing an interest in our school, we would be delighted to show you around so that you can experience Sambourne CE Primary School first hand.
We look forward to meeting you.
Designated Safeguarding Lead
We currently have two vacancies for posts commencing in September 2017, see here for further details Vacancies
Latest School, PTFA Events
- BANK HOLIDAY01May2017
- Swallow Class trip to Pertwood Farm04May2017
- Sparrow Class Celebration Assembly05May2017
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Year 6 SATs week08May2017
12:00 am - 1:00 am
- Year 6 SATs week09May2017
12:00 am - 1:00 am
Sambourne School Social Media Protocol
1) Social media is not the best way to communicate personal opinion and this should be respected by all stakeholders who are linked to the school community
2) The naming of pupils and staff should not take place
3) Sambourne School will request that comments which identify staff or children be removed immediately
4) Sambourne School will request a written apology regarding such comments
5) The naming of and expression of opinion about staff could be viewed as ‘defamation of character’. If serious harm to the individual concerned can be proven, legal action will be pursued.